Barst Partner, Alexis S. Axelrad, will be leading an audio seminar, hosted by AILA, for which she is an acting member of the Board of Governors, in order to discuss the latest U.S. Customs and Border Protection practices through the United States. The seminar will take place on March 14th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST and will focus on the latest CBP tends across the country.
Featured topics include:
- Can You Communicate with CBP to Discuss a Particular Applicant for Admission?
- May an Attorney Make an In-Person Appearance in the Inspection Area?
- Your Client Loses His or Her Admission Document While Traveling Abroad: Will CBP Admit Them? Is a Waiver and Fee Required?
- Best Practices for Applicants Wishing to Apply for Admission Under Less Common Visa Types—e.g., B-2 Domestic Partners
- What Types of Errors Will Deferred Inspection Correct? What Is the Most Effective Means of Communication—e.g., In-Person Visit, Phone, Fax, Email, etc.?
To learn more about the event, you can visit the AILA website here. For more information about Ms. Axelrad’s expertise and experience, please read more here.
BarstLLP has been a leading immigration and business law firm in NYC since 1930. Our current team of NYC immigration attorneys averages 20 years of legal experience. Each of our experienced attorneys is dedicated to providing every client with representation that is tailored to their particular needs. For more information about BarstLLP, please visit barstlaw.com.